If you're having connection issues between your LinkedIn profile and Cloud Kennect, follow the guide below.
- Verify that you are connected to LinkedIn on the top right of your CloudKennect account
If you are Connected/Logged into LinkedIn
- Be patient - there can be up to a 10-minute delay for any new activity to be reflected
If you are NOT Connected/Logged into LinkedIn
- Instead of "Logged in with"... you will see "Connect your LinkedIn Account"
- Click on the button in order to link the accounts
- A pop-up will appear giving you the option to select your country, select it and click "Next." You may have to do this step twice if it wants to verify your location.
- The LinkedIn log-in screen will appear. Please enter your login email and password for LinkedIn here
- A 6-digit verification code may be sent to your email; enter that code to continue
- LinkedIn will redirect to your profile and then is going to check if you have a Sales Navigator account. Either way, there won't be anything on screen that you need to do.
- After a few seconds, a new pop-up will ask for your LinkedIn password. Enter as directed
- You have successfully connected LinkedIn to Cloud Kennect!
- Wait a few minutes and all activity should resume normally
Note: If you have any questions regarding "Kennected and LinkedIn Account Not Synced", contact us at email@example.com or file a ticket on the top of this page