If you want to prevent Kennected from reaching out to individuals from a specific company, follow the steps in this article to add them to the Blocklist.
(Last Edited April 12th, 2022)
Blocklisting a Company
Blocklisting a company will help you avoid connecting with prospects who are currently working at a specified company.
If any company URL is added to the Blocklist, Kennected sequences will skip all profiles that are currently listed as employees for said company.
Note: We advise you to add the companies you wish to blocklist before starting your sequences or campaigns
How to add a Company to Blocklist?
- Go to CloudKennect
- On the left sidebar, click "Blocklist" and then click "Company"
- Next, you will be prompted to either add a company via LinkedIn URL or upload a CSV file
- Click on "Add Company"
- Go to LinkedIn and search for the company you wish to Blocklist
- Copy the URL at the top of the page, and paste it into Kennected
- Enter the company name above the pasted URL
- Press "Save" to ensure the company is added to the Blocklist
You can also add companies to the blocklist using a CSV file, just make sure to download the sample file and follow the format of the LinkedIn profile URL
Note: If you have any questions regarding the "Adding a Company to the Blocklist" feature, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or file a ticket on the top of this page